Handmade soaps home >
Making Recipes > Lemon Coconut Cream Soap Recipe
Soap Making Recipes
Lemon Coconut Cream Soap Recipe - Cold Process
600g olive oil
250g coconut oil
100g sweet almond oil
50g castor oil
138g sodium hydroxide
80g coconut cream
10ml lemon eo
1. Dissolve 1 tablespoon sugar in a little boiling water.
2. Cool and add the rest to make up to 200g.
3. Add SH to water and cool to 95F.
4. Heat oils to 95F. Add SH water to oils and stir. Add coconut cream and bring to trace.
5. Add lemon eo and pour into mould.
6. CPOP for 1 hour at 70C.
7. Turn off oven and leave overnight.
Bookmark this at Del.icio.us
to Soap & Skin Care Recipes
We'd love to add your favorite soap, canlde or skin care
product recipes to our collection! To submit a recipe please
email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name and any optional info including
website and/or email so we can give you credit for your contribution
to our site.